Sunday 7 January 2018

Summaries 2017 Travel Trip


2018 I don't know where I'm heading. I have rough ideas in mind, but rasa demoralise sangat to plan, why Nash? How can a person affected my life so much? I guess that "optimistic Nash" have to take a break for a while, hope she'll be back soon, I miss her.

Anyways, before I forgot & becoming more negative/rebellious & ungrateful (lulz), let me list down all of my 2017 trips first. I did pretty good last year. 5 countries, 10 trips in total within 12 months.



• January - Singapore 

(by train during long CNY holiday)

• February - Negeri Sembilan

(Gunung Dato' hike & Kuala Pilah stops)

• February - Taiwan

(explore a bit of the East Coast this time, Hualien & Taipei 2nd time)

• May - Negeri Sembilan & Melaka

(roadtrip Gemas > Melaka)

• May - Terengganu

(Pulau Kapas & Kuala Terengganu)

• August - New Zealand

(1/3 of North & South)

• September - Taiping & Penang

(by bus visit my kampung & few friends before I start my new job)

• October - Jakarta

(weekend short trip + business trip)

• December - Vietnam

(Saigon, Nha Trang: Birthday trip)

• December -  Pahang

(New Year eve trip: Sungai Lembing, Cherating, Kuantan)


Every time I travel, it helps me cure some sadness & I like the idea when I am travelling I am always positive & will push myself to go outside, do something, Nash! Perhaps I should plan more Major trip this year, beyond Asia perhaps. We'll see.


Ayoyo blogspot why your text color no change when I edit, don't want type anything dah lahhh pffft~



No comments:

Post a Comment