Sunday 6 March 2016

Roar in Singapore Day 3: Changi Airport


*I didn't take much photos here, coz I was already so lunyai and the penat and the mengantok and the busuk and my handphone memang rosak throughout the whole journey, battery drop less than 20%  by this time & I still have 8 hours to go, wuhuu..!*


By the time I reach airport around 11pm (oklah consider nak masuk Day 3 la ni kan) My MRT card still have balance of 9 SGD. Nak refund counter dah tutup, so I decided to ask at the airport counter, what can I do with the balance? They suggested me to try shop at the convenience store (either 7E or Cheers), aha~! perfect! I loove convenience store, lulz~ Aku pun habiskanlah duit dengan beli bread, sweat & choc, lepas jugak la nak buat souvenir! awesome!

My catch in Singapore, nothing much, but am happy enough :)


So, after that, I have +- 8 hours time before my flight, let’s exploree Changi Airport~~


• After convenience store shopping, I did my travel jot expenses while using the airport plug charging station situated right infront of Cheers *Kenapa KLIA2 takde facilities ni??* Sape nak charge henpon mesti kena menyorok sebelah pasu bunga belakang dinding, uhh uhh~

 *Source from Google pic* Every floor ada Charging station, very convenience


• Awe at the Kinetic Rain Installation (againn?!) 

• Ride the Skytrain at Terminal 2 (Changi have 3 different terminals) 

• Take bath at their huuugee~ toilet hohoho~  buat macam rumah sendiri, fun tho :-P

• Wander around @ window shop 

• Had Caramel Popcorn Latte at the Costa Coffee 

nyomz~

my kinda trophy *smirk*


• Explore the whole layout in Terminal 2

• Of course sleep, yeahh , around 2 am, I finally settle a place to sleep, a very good sleep at 1 of their sofa tehehe

• Visit their Cactus garden in the morning

*source from Google pic*


• Play with their interactive Instalation 

Boleh main game dengan user user lain.


• Chocolate shopping with my balance coins

• Moreee window shopping!

Oh, kena balik ke? hmm


Oh my God! Sooo many thing you can do in Changi airport! Banyak lagi nak buat, tak sempat, ada free foot massage, free cinema, tv, exhibition, more garden and so on~! I looovee their airporttt~~ So what Anthony Bourdain said in his tv show is true, 1 of the best airport in the world *eheh bape kerat airport aje lah I penah pi pun* :-P

I will come againnnn to Singapore sooon~ Thankiuuu it was a very packed & nice trips! Till Next time Singapore~!

*wow I berjaya taip full entry for this trip? Bcoz it's my birthday trip ^_^, ok boleh start plan for this year's punya pulak, tehehe :))


-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment