Sunday 13 March 2016

What's good in Miri! - 4 Days whole trip journey


#whatsgoodinmiri



It’s a new year trip! 31st Dec Thursday was company force leave & surprisingly I manage to grab cheap flite tix to Miri 1 week before new year's eve!

Went to Miri by AirAsia, going back to KL by MAS *because it’s cheaper than AA, yay!

Due to very pack working schedule, tak sempat2 nak redeem my GSC free birthday movie tix, so since my flight will be on 4pm, I decided to squeeze my cuti by watching Star Wars in the early morning! *I even bring my cereal in tupperware with a box of milk & had my breakfast while watching the star wars, speaking of fully utilising my time, hoh~ haha

Went back home rushing gila sebab baru nak packing (I packed in 1 hour) T_T, terus ambik bas to Klang which took me 2 hours just to reach Premier Hotel (Skybus), I almost missed my boarding flight time, but by the time I reach the boarding gate, rupanya flight delay hmm hmm hmm~!

So the short & spontaneous journey begin~

Day 1 (31/12/15) Thursday
  • Arrive late night
  • Dinner with Kakngah
  • Watch new year fireworks from kakngah’s house *cheapthirlls!

Day 2 (1/1/16) Friday
  • Good morning Miri!
  • Dim Sum lunchie!
  • went to pasar Tani
  • Kakngah drove around Miri
  • Canada Hill & Miri’s lookout point
  • Cafe coffee
  • From kakngah house walk to the Seahorse’s lighthouse
  • home buffet & tv movie niteee :3

Day 3 (2/1/16) Saturday
  • Roadtrip to Gua Niah!
  • Trekking into Niah Cave +- 4hours
  • Drove back to Miri
  • Pencarian mee kolok yg gagal, ate mee rebus Miri style instead
  • Coffee at Starbucks
  • home pasta & tv movie nite again~! =D

Day 4 (3/1 Sun) Sunday
  • Morning run along Tanjung Lobang Beach
  • Mee Kolok breakfast
  • Groceries with Kakngah
  • Went to Gmart again for kueh & souvenirs
  • Randomly drive & search for gooodd seafoood~!
  • Lepak at random beach
  • Coffee at Marriott hotel, hoho
  • Go back home & evening nap, huhu
  • Miri airport around 6 pm
  • Goodbye Miri! Till then :D

I wish I went to Brunei actually, I brought my passport with hope that Kakngah rajin to drive to Brunei.. but.. since she drove there everyday (her workplace in Brunei), rase kesian pulak nak suh dia drive on weekend jugak, but maybe next time ade rezeki I will go sendiri, hihi.

It was a laid back trip, budgetly it’s unfair for me to total up here, because most expenses Kakngah pay :-D

So..basically I just paid for flight ticket (RM220 return AA+MAS) & coffee & kerepek jer (*itupun punyalah berat tangan nak amik teksi masa emergency nyaris tinggal flight masa pegi tu, apa la Nash ni T_T) Punya lama tak naik MAS (last masa darjah 5, haritu Langkawi kejap sangat2 pulak) baru nak checkitdout checkidout movie, dah kena turun haha~

My sister’s travel style @ family travel style are totally different from me, so I have to cut down a bit the adventurous part ‘:)) I wanted to go to one of the National Park waterfall, which only took half an hour drive from Miri, but.. Kakngah seems not really keen about it, so I guess I save it for next trip perhaps.

Anyway, I am still happy, at least I did cave trekking & go for a run at the beach on the next day, yay!

Miri is a small & quiet city I can say, somehow I did enjoy the laidback trip! Till then! :)

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment